Allbirds Inc (BIRD) PT Lowered to $17 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
JPMorgan analyst Matthew Boss lowered the price target on Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) to $17.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Credito Emiliano SpA (CE:IM) to Hold
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,600 at BofA Securities
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.90 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!