Alkami Technology Inc (ALKT) PT Lowered to $40 at Barclays
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia lowered the price target on Alkami Technology Inc (NASDAQ: ALKT) to $40.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Lowered to EUR98 at Goldman Sachs
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp (5401:JP) (NSSMY) PT Raised to JPY2,600 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!