Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $210 at Pacific Crest
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Pacific Crest raised its price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $210.00 (from $182.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Pfizer, Ulta Beauty, UiPath and more
- ASM Pacific Technology (522:HK) (ASMVF) PT Raised to HK$105 at Goldman Sachs
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR168 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!