Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $320 at CLSA
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
CLSA analyst Elinor Leung lowered the price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $320.00 (from $351.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) ReInvests All Incremental Profits in Growth, Susquehanna Reiterates Positive
- Diversey (DSEY) PT Raised to $21 at Jefferies in First Public Quarter
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $301 at BofA Securities Reiterates Buy Despite Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!