Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $300 at Oppenheimer
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein lowered the price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $300.00 (from $310.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 3%
- JPMorgan Downgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Underweight
- CSR Ltd. (CSR:AU) (CSRLF) PT Lowered to AUD5.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!