Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $132 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Goldman Sachs analyst Ronald Keung lowered the price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $132.00 (from $135.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Alibaba (BABA) to Equalweight
- Alibaba Health (241:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$5.60 at CLSA
- Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!