Albertsons Companies Inc. (ACI) PT Raised to $37 at UBS
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
UBS analyst Mark Carden raised the price target on Albertsons Companies Inc. (NYSE: ACI) to $37.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) to Buy 'Given its attractive trading valuation'
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Trend Micro Incorporated (4704:JP) (TMICY) to Underperform
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$23.75 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!