Albertsons Companies Inc. (ACI) PT Lowered to $31 at UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
UBS analyst Mark Carden lowered the price target on Albertsons Companies Inc. (NYSE: ACI) to $31.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albertsons (ACI) June 28 calls active as shares rally 2.4%
- Zomato Limited (ZOMATO:IN) PT Lowered to INR110 at JPMorgan
- BASF SE (BAS:GR) (BASFY) PT Lowered to EUR62 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!