Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) PT Raised to $114 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Wells Fargo analyst Ken Gawrelski raised the price target on Airbnb Inc. (NASDAQ: ABNB) to $114.00 (from $99.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DBS Group Downgrades Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) to Hold
- AP Memory Technology Corp (6531:TT) PT Raised to NT$460 at JPMorgan
- CLSA Downgrades One 97 Communications Ltd (PAYTM:IN) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!