Advance Auto Parts (AAP) PT Raised to $210 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
UBS analyst Michael Lasser raised the price target on Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) to $210.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) PT Raised to $215 at Credit Suisse
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!