Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $740 at Barclays
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia raised the price target on Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) to $740.00 (from $660.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Incrementally Positive on Adobe (ADBE) Following NDR
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK425 at Morgan Stanley
- L&T Financial Holdings (LTFH:IN) PT Lowered to INR100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!