Adient (ADNT) PT Raised to $45 at BofA Securities
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy raised the price target on Adient (NYSE: ADNT) to $45.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Magna Int'l (MGA) to Buy on Attractive Valuation, 'Enabler of New Market Entrants'
- South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Goldman Sachs
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP132.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!