Accenture plc (ACN) PT Lowered to $281 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
Piper Sandler analyst Arvind Ramnani lowered the price target on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) to $281.00 (from $305.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP24 at Stifel Canada
- Jefferies Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- Societe Generale Assumes Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!