Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) PT Raised to $171 at Citi
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Citi analyst Yigal Nochomovitz raised the price target on Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) to $171.00 (from $137.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Buy, 'Catalyst Rich Environment'
- UBS Downgrades Purplebricks Group (PURP:LN) (PRPPF) to Sell
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR90 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!