Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $46 at B.Riley
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
B.Riley analyst Susan Anderson raised the price target on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) to $46.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results on August 26, 2021
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK232 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!