Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $33 at Wedbush
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Wedbush analyst Jen Redding raised the price target on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) to $33.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (ITP:CN) (ITPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
- JPMorgan Upgrades Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co Ltd. (002460:CH) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!