AZZ Inc. (AZZ) PT Raised to $59 at Stifel
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
Stifel analyst Noelle C. Dilts raised the price target on AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) to $59.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EverQuote (EVER) PT Lowered to $45 at Needham & Company
- Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) PT Lowered to $91 at Wedbush
- AptarGroup (ATR) PT Lowered to $162 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!