AT&T (T) PT Raised to $45 at Raymond James
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on AT&T (NYSE: T) to $45.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: (Ignore, article appears to be correction to Aug. 11 Article) Fox Corporation (FOXA) Nearing Deal to Buy TMZ From AT&T (T) - DJ
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Lowered to AUD11.60 at Morgan Stanley
- RecoveryOne Closes $33 Million Series C Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!