AT&T (T) PT Raised to $33 at Raymond James
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (PING) (WU) (MELI) Higher; (FSLY) (ETSQ) (ROKU) Lower (more...)
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on AT&T (NYSE: T) to $33.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Etsy (ETSY) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Overweight
- DZ Bank Upgrades Eli Lilly (LLY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!