AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS) to $65.00 (from $64.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Acquires Water Treatment Solutions Provider Master Water Conditioning Corporation
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!