AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $47 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS) to $47.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $75 at Stifel
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Lifts FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!