ANGI HomeServices (ANGI) PT Lowered to $8 at Benchmark
- Wall St eyes higher open as investors cheer rate cut prospects
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
- Bonds bask in talk of Fed interest rate cuts
Benchmark analyst Daniel Kurnos lowered the price target on ANGI HomeServices (NASDAQ: ANGI) to $8.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades CAE Inc. (CAE) to Underperform; 'lower for longer defense marginsl
- Calian Group Ltd (CGY:CN) (CLNFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$65 at RBC Capital
- EOG Resources (EOG) PT Raised to $134 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!