AMMO, Inc. (POWW) PT Lowered to $9 at Roth Capital
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Roth Capital analyst Matt Koranda lowered the price target on AMMO, Inc. (NASDAQ: POWW) to $9.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Lowered to EUR59 at Goldman Sachs
- RPS Group Plc. (RPS:LN) (RPSGF) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!