AMD (AMD) PT Lowered to $100 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
BofA Securities analyst Vivek Arya lowered the price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to $100.00 (from $115.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AMD TRLY SQ UBER ET DKNG NOK FB MSFT FCX BYND
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- Bunge (BG) PT Raised to $92 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!