ADP (ADP) PT Raised to $235 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 Tumbles Deeper Into Bear Market as Apple Leads Tech Rout
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
- Wall Street sell-off accelerates after brief respite
JPMorgan analyst Tien-tsin Huang raised the price target on ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) to $235.00 (from $232.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR) 'Uniquely Positioned' to Capitalize on IRA Benefits - Evercore ISI
- H2O Innovation Inc (HEO:CN) (HEOFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- Unilever plc (ULVR:LN) (UL) PT Raised to GBP40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!