ADP (ADP) PT Raised to $235 at JPMorgan
- Stocks struggle as China rate cut sends oil tumbling
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Dollar jumps on safety flows after China data, yuan slips on rate cut
- Oil drops as China data disappoints, Iran talks in focus
JPMorgan analyst Tien-tsin Huang raised the price target on ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) to $235.00 (from $232.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Downgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Neutral
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group (SLS) PT Lowered to $8 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Trane Technologies (TT) PT Raised to $180 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!