ADP (ADP) PT Lowered to $220 at Wolfe Research
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Wolfe Research analyst Darrin Peller lowered the price target on ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) to $220.00 (from $240.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- Cosmos Pharmaceuticals Corp. (3349:JP) (CSMYF) PT Raised to JPY15,200 at JPMorgan
- ADP (ADP) PT Raised to $262 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!