A. O. Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $58 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on A. O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) to $58.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AO Smith (AOS) PT Raised to $75 at Stifel
- Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!