3M (MMM) PT Raised to $197 at RBC Capital
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
RBC Capital analyst Deane Dray raised the price target on 3M (NYSE: MMM) to $197.00 (from $193.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M innovates to reduce plastic use, improve environmental footprint
- Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd. (8801:JP) (MTSFY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Goldman Sachs
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!