360 Finance (QFIN) PT Lowered to $25.39 at Citi
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Citi analyst Judy Zhang lowered the price target on 360 Finance (NASDAQ: QFIN) to $25.39 (from $26.78) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) earnings prompts Wall Street price target increases
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,525 at CLSA
- HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,920 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!