2U, Inc. (TWOU) PT Lowered to $10 at Macquarie
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Dollar dips in cautious trade ahead of U.S. jobs data
Macquarie analyst Frederick Havenmeyer lowered the price target on 2U, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU) to $10.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Neutral
- Sampo Oyj (SAMPO:FH) (SAXPY) PT Lowered to EUR47 at UBS
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC:CN) (CPPMF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!