10X Genomics (TXG) PT Lowered to $150 at Citi
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Citi analyst Patrick Donnelly lowered the price target on 10X Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) to $150.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- IGG Inc. (799:HK) (IGGGF) PT Lowered to HK$3 at JPMorgan
- Unilever Indonesia Tbk (UNVR:IJ) (UNLRF) PT Lowered to IDR3,750 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!