Oracle (ORCL) Estimate Raised At Wunderlich
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Wunderlich Securities maintains Hold on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) price target of $46.00.
Analyst Ryan MacDonald raises his estimates on the company following a strong report on Wednesday night.
FY 2018 EPS estimate rises from $2.95 to $3.02.
Shares of Oracle closed at $46.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemours (CC) lifted at RBC Capital on TiO2 margin recovery
- Lemonade (LMND) cut at Oppenheimer following share price rally
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) 'overcoming service setbacks' - BofA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!