scPharmaceuticals (SCPH) PT Raised to $15 at H.C. Wainwright
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Douglas Tsao raised the price target on scPharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SCPH) to $15.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "With 1Q results, scPharma provided an update on progress towards its planned resubmission of the Furoscix NDA which is expected in mid-2020. Critical function reliability testing was recently finished with device validation, including shipping, drop, and temperature excursion testing nearly complete. The initial time points for needed drug stability testing have been successfully completed with just one measurement remaining. In December, the company disclosed it successfully completed the needed human factors validation studies, which, in our view, represented the most significant milestone in addressing FDA’s concerns. Once a PDUFA date is set, scPharma management plans to begin pre-commercial activities including hiring sales leadership and some technical sales. The full specialty sales team is going to be hired on a contingent basis for Furoscix’s approval. Management noted it recently completed a market research survey in which respondents unanimously agreed that decreased oral diuretic bioavailability is an impediment to the effective treatment of heart failure (HF), supporting the in use-case for Furoscix. While Covid-19 has not affected needed development and manufacturing work, the company is adapting pre-launch, product awareness and market prep work for the current environment of limited face-to-face engagement. A “coming soon” promotional strategy is anticipated to focus on broad promotion for at home use by patients, leveraging digital channels and internet advertising. scPharma hopes that the annual Heart Failure Society Meeting, scheduled to be held in Cleveland in October, still occurs but is making alternative plans if the conference is eventually canceled. As the company marches towards resubmissions and, more importantly, approval, we bump our price target to $15."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Munich Re (MUV2:GR) (MURGY) PT Raised to EUR305 at Jefferies
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.90 at Jefferies
- GMO Internet Inc. (9449:JP) (GMOYF) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPDUFA, H.C. Wainwright, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!