eBay (EBAY) PT Lowered to $44 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Justin Post lowered the price target on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) to $44.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst notes, "eBay downloads fell 13% y/y in Sep (vs -16% in Aug), while eBay DAUs were down 9% y/y in Sep and Aug."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Underperform on Deteriorating Demand
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY49,400 at Bernstein
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR75 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!