c3.ai (AI) PT Lowered to $103 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends down as markets whipsaw ahead of Fed meeting
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Falls 4% Despite Q2 Beat
- Equities Selloff Isn't Over Yet, Stay Defensive and Prepare for S&P 500 Below 4,000 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Up 2% on Q4 Beat and Raise
- Euro falls to one-month low as Ukraine tensions simmer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Jack Andrews lowered the price target on c3.ai (NYSE: AI) to $103.00 (from $122.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "AI reported a solid 2QFY22 based on high level metrics, which broadly reinforces our thesis that the company is poised to continue accelerating growth in a large and nascent Enterprise AI opportunity. Specifically, revenue grew 41% YoY to $58.3 million (a strong acceleration from 30% growth in 1QFY22), beating both our estimates and consensus by ~$1.5 million, and the company raised FY22 revenue guidance by $4.5 million at the midpoint to a range of $248- $251 million. However, a greater than anticipated services mix, a billings miss relative to our estimate and consensus, a sales force reorganization, and CFO departure are likely to raise investor questions. Patience is required, but we believe the value proposition of AI’s technology remains strong, as evidenced by ramping pipeline traction with key partners. Reiterate BUY."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Lowered to CHF13.80 at Citi
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.85 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!