bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $35 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini raised the price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $35.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "FDA approved Abecma (bb2121/ide-cel) for relapse/refractory multiple myeloma, in line with its March 27 PDUFA date. We see no surprises in the label and expect focus to shift to commercial as well as label expansion opportunities into larger, earlier line multiple myeloma settings. We increase our target price to $35 from $31 as we increase our probability of success in 4L+ to 100% and update our model for Abecma's $419.5k cost. While Abecma's approval is positive, continued uncertainty around LentiGlobin and bluebird's ability to execute keep us on the sideline."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Lowered to $29 at Stifel
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, PDUFA, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!