argenx (ARGX) Added to Wedbush Best Ideas List
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten maintains Outperform on argenx SE (NASDAQ: ARGX) price target of $125.00.
The analyst adds the name to the Wedbush Best Ideas List.
Shares of argenx SE closed at $80.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Raised to HK$33 at HSBC
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY8,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Yuzhou Group Holdings Company Limited (1628:HK) (YUZHF) PT Lowered to HK$1 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Best Ideas List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!