argenx (ARGX) Added to Wedbush Best Ideas List
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten maintains Outperform on argenx SE (NASDAQ: ARGX) price target of $125.00.
The analyst adds the name to the Wedbush Best Ideas List.
Shares of argenx SE closed at $80.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- argenx to Present at 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Virtual Healthcare Conference
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP3.10 at Berenberg
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$41.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Best Ideas List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!