Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Andrew M. Charles raised the price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) to $134.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "We are pleased with Yum's 2Q performance and the confidence to reinstate long term guidance + raise long term net restaurant development to 4%-5% from 4%. We raise 2021-23E EPS by 7% and price target to $134 from $117 as valuation seems to appreciate these compelling elements."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Berenberg
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!