Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik raised the price target on Xponential Fitness Inc (NYSE: XPOF) to $30.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "XPOF's 3Q results prove in-person fitness is coming back aggressively. Openings were strong and more importantly, mgmt continues to see robust new license sales (+~250), illustrating a healthy franchise base that's in high demand. Looking ahead, we see club AUV reaching and exceeding pre-COVID levels and company sales/SSS/EBITDA upside. With strong fundamentals, we believe a much higher multiple should be paid for XPOF shares and raise our PT to $30 from $18."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Lowered to $70 at CLSA, 'Covid has dampened demand and restricted fulfilment'
- Phoenix Mills Ltd (PHNX:IN) PT Raised to INR1,400 at JPMorgan
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd. (670:HK) (CEA) PT Lowered to HK$3.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!