Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) PT Raised to $25 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Serge Belanger raised the price target on Xenon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: XENE) to $25.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "XENE had previously provided a comprehensive corporate update, and recently announced plans to evaluate XEN1101 as a treatment for depression, thus the 4Q20 update mostly served to highlight upcoming catalysts. The promise of XENE's neurology pipeline continues to grow as it now consists of five different molecules (incl. partnered programs) that should all be in clinical development across a total of 7-8 trials during 2021. The readout of the ph 2b X-TOLE trial in 3Q21 remains XENE's most important catalyst given XEN1101's significant opportunity in the large adult focal epilepsy market. Additional XEN007 results from the exploratory trial in children with CAE are also expected in 2H21. We maintain our Buy rating, and are increasing our $PT to $25 (from $22) ahead of key catalysts in 2H21."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
- Hoshizaki Corp. (6465:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!