World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) PT Raised to $50 at Benchmark
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE: WWE) to $50.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "WWE delivered better than anticipated F1Q20 performance, exceeding their original quarterly guidance that was retracted due to uncertainties over COVID-19 impact; WWE did not reinstate guidance due to sustained economic uncertainties. WWE has negotiated most of its global TV rights deals and has qualified as an essential business in Florida, providing a contractual path for future growth. We assume their contractual TV rights fees are worth more than the current enterprise value of WWE if we use our pre-virus target multiple; more than sufficiently discounting our evolving view of virus implications. WWE recently announced an aggressive cost containment strategy, an acceptable response considering presumed virus impact, in our view. WWE has achieved a significant reduction in monthly cash burn and does not appear to have any near-term liquidity issues. Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
- Turkcell (TCELL:TI) (TKC) PT Raised to TRY20.30 at Goldman Sachs
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!