Woodward (WWD) PT Raised to $125 at Cowen
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Woodward (NASDAQ: WWD) to $125.00 (from $113.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "WWD's investor day affirmed the upbeat aero and FCF outlook, and calls for an Industrial segment margin lift to 16%, which may be aggressive. Our new PT is $125 (5.1% FCF yield), a premium for WWD's superior relative growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!