Woodward (WWD) PT Raised to $125 at Cowen
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Woodward (NASDAQ: WWD) to $125.00 (from $113.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "WWD's investor day affirmed the upbeat aero and FCF outlook, and calls for an Industrial segment margin lift to 16%, which may be aggressive. Our new PT is $125 (5.1% FCF yield), a premium for WWD's superior relative growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$14 at Stifel Canada
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$17.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!