Wolfe Research Upgrades Ryder Systems (R) to Outperform
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Ryder Systems (NYSE: R) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group is adjusting his models for trucking as part of roll forward into 2019 and an introduction of 2020 estimates. He downgrades Trucking sub-sector to Market Underweight (from Market Weight) citing a later stage of the freight and economic cycle.
Shares of Ryder Systems closed at $70.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR12 at JPMorgan
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!