Wolfe Research Downgrades Schneider National (SNDR) to Underperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Schneider National (NYSE: SNDR) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group is adjusting his models for trucking as part of roll forward into 2019 and an introduction of 2020 estimates. He downgrades Trucking sub-sector to Market Underweight (from Market Weight) citing a later stage of the freight and economic cycle.
Shares of Schneider National closed at $24.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) PT Raised to EUR97 at Morgan Stanley
- IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD7.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited (1876:HK) (BDWBF) PT Lowered to HK$29.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!