Wolfe Research Downgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Underperform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group is adjusting his models for trucking as part of roll forward into 2019 and an introduction of 2020 estimates. He downgrades Trucking sub-sector to Market Underweight (from Market Weight) citing a later stage of the freight and economic cycle.
Shares of PACCAR closed at $69.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- Societe Generale Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Sell
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Lowered to AUD19 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!