Wolfe Research Downgrades Landstar System (LSTR) to Underperform
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Landstar System (NASDAQ: LSTR) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group is adjusting his models for trucking as part of roll forward into 2019 and an introduction of 2020 estimates. He downgrades Trucking sub-sector to Market Underweight (from Market Weight) citing a later stage of the freight and economic cycle.
Shares of Landstar System closed at $115.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
- Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at Barclays
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK195 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!