Wolfe Research Downgrades Covenant Transportation Group (CVTI) to Underperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group downgraded Covenant Transportation Group (NASDAQ: CVTI) from Peerperform to Underperform.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group is adjusting his models for trucking as part of roll forward into 2019 and an introduction of 2020 estimates. He downgrades Trucking sub-sector to Market Underweight (from Market Weight) citing a later stage of the freight and economic cycle.
Shares of Covenant Transportation Group closed at $28.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Timken (TKR) at Hold
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
- Airtel Africa (AAF:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!