Wix.com (WIX) PT Lowered to $300 at Raymond James Following Earnings
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Aaron Kessler lowered the price target on Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) to $300.00 (from $330.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Wix delivered mixed 1Q results with solid Business Solutions momentum (driven by eCommerce) though lower-than-expected Creative Subscriptions revenues (in part due to a channel partnership slipping 2H21). Overall, we believe business trends remain solid, and we maintain our positive view on Wix given: 1) We expect COVID-19 should be a long-term driver for SMBs moving online; 2) expect continued strength in revenue/sub driven by higher end solutions (commerce, vertical offerings) as well as continued momentum for business solutions (G-Suite, Ascend, Wix Payments); and 3) expect strong long-term EBITDA and FCF leverage given subscription nature of the business. We maintain our Outperform rating though lower our PT to $300 given recent multiple contractions among high-growth SAAS multiples."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades BWX Technologies (BWXT) to Neutral
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR760 at UBS
- ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,750 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings, Aaron Kessler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!