Williams Trading Starts Deckers Outdoor (DECK) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams Trading analyst Sam Poser initiates coverage on Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $400.00.
The analyst commented, "Buy DECK. Due to principled brand management, and DTC sales, the strong results thus far in FY21 for both the UGG and HOKA businesses set the stage for ongoing momentum in FY22 for DECK’s brands and the DECK stock. The UGG brand will be stronger post pandemic than it was pre-pandemic. HOKA has tremendous global growth opportunities, and the TEVA brand is beginning to turn the corner. DECK’s history of beating guidance and providing sand filled guidance will continue."
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $323.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Georgia (BGEO:LN) (BDGSF) PT Lowered to GBP21.20 at Jefferies
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.90 at Jefferies
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Raised to AUD4.75 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSam Poser
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!