William Blair Starts On24 Inc. (ONTF) at Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair analyst Bhavan Suri initiates coverage on On24 Inc. (NYSE: ONTF) with a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "Rich data capture and analytics are differentiators. As a marketing solution, ON24 differentiates itself by capturing robust first-party engagement data from attendees. The platform’s deep artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) capabilities enable businesses to leverage that data to derive insights that help drive revenue conversion and improve customers’ content strategies. We believe ON24 has a meaningful lead over its competitors in this realm."
Shares of On24 Inc. closed at $56.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Shutter Rock Capital Corp. (SSSS) at Market Outperform
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Raised to CHF57.50 at UBS
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR685 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!